Sunday, March 31, 2013

MaggieMoose: You're A Good Egg!

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!"


  It's the Black & White Sunday blog hop, but I couldn't resist a little chocolate from my MaggieMoose. After all, I'm off the real sugar. This Easter I don't get any Cadbury eggs, no malted chocolate candies or a basket full of colored jelly beans. Forget the Peeps! I found out that the comedian Caroline Rhea fibbed once. When on a diet she said I lied on my Weight Watchers list. I put down that I had 3 eggs... but they were Cadbury chocolate eggs. Well, I too had to break a rule-the no color rule on Black & White Sunday. Maggie surprised me this morning. She woke up a chocolate bunny! All for me? Thanks for the sugar Maggie! OXOXOXO 

Hoppy Easter!


Black & White Sunday blog hop-I ask for forgiveness.



I’m Joining Black & White Sunday blog hop hosted by My Life in Blog Years,
Dachshund Nola and You Did What With Your Weiner.
Have a FUN Sunday!
This is a Blog Hop!


You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 17 hrs, 27 min (3/31/2013 11:59 PM North America - Pacific Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

No comments:

Post a Comment