Thursday, March 7, 2013

MaggieMoose: I Give Myself


Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Behold I do not give lectures or a little charity. When I give I give myself."


  Maggie has a big heart and shares it freely with everyone. She loves her life. When Maggie thinks of other English Springer Spaniels out there in animal shelters or in foster homes she wants those dogs to have a happy home they love too. Maggie did something. She lent her smiley face logo of herself to charity. 


Maggie modeled her own MaggieMooseTracks® Hoodie or T-shirt to bring awareness. It's for all of those English Springer Spaniels wanting to curl up with their forever human and maybe a cozy blanket too. The MaggieMooseTracks® Hoodie or T-shirt gives $5.00 for every shirt sold to the English Springer Spaniel Rescue of America (ESRA). No $ financial profits for Maggie, just a heap of love coming back to her knowing she gave of herself. 



On the back of the MaggieMooseTracks® Hoodie or T-shirt the important message is:
 Sharing The Love
This Shirt HELPS FIND
 DOG'S BEST FRIEND

Maggie says "Come on people look cool while helping my canine pals!"

I rest my case!
 International Shipping too!



No comments:

Post a Comment