Thursday, March 14, 2013

MaggieMoose: Spring Lace

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush."


  The pink tulip tree in the yard looks like spring lace. Maggie and I were outside enjoying the warm air, the sun shining and the birds chirping. Daylight savings is taking us some getting use to, but I think Maggie and I are acclimating. We check the weather channel. We want to see if the wintry weather is coming back, because it's so hard to believe it's so nice outside. We can tell there's a seasonal change in the air even if the official Spring day isn't until next week. I thought I'd never shed my heavy coat for our walks. Maybe I can soon? We were admiring the outdoors and then went inside. Maggie brought a little of it with her. Somethings never change, no matter what season.


We are looking forward to warmer days ahead. Until the warm days are really here to stay, I'll slog on out our early morning walks. I with my heavy coat on and Maggie with an extra spring in her step as she sniffs the newly blossomed flowers we pass by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment