Tuesday, March 19, 2013

MaggieMoose: Squeak & Smile

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"A smile is happiness you'll find right under your nose."


  Today when I woke up I needed some humor. Something silly and totally irrelevant to serious life. Maggie supplied me. It began with the nose. The nose looking for adventure. Maggie gave me her 'nose' up close and personal. Then she scrambled nose deep into her toy bin. Toys flew hither and yonder. Nonchalantly Maggie strolled back to her cozy bed. Blue squeaky at her paws. That gave me a laugh. This was part of a puzzle toy that was inside an indestructible outer shell. Maggie shredded the puzzle shell in a nanosecond. Jaws of steel. I don't even know what the heck this toy is. A truck? Its shape doesn't matter to Maggie, because it SQUEAKS! REALLY LOUD! Just like she likes it super early in the morning.


Maggie didn't stop there. She caught my eye. Grabbed the mysterious squeaky toy in her mouth and tossed it my way. I took her subtle hint it was play time and tossed the toy. She scrambled down the hallway. SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK... she got it. Maggie wanted more fun. She was in my face with what I called the blue devil (the squeak from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks). I couldn't help myself but laugh like crazy. Thanks Maggie, I found the smile right under your nose.


1 comment:

  1. I was very pleased to find this web-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.


    dog groomer new york

    ReplyDelete