Friday, March 15, 2013

MaggieMoose: How To Spell C-O-Z-Y ...Meow

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"It's the best feeling when you wake up and it's warm and cozy, and you don't have to go to work."


  Maggie's friend Cleo the cat knows how to be warm and cozy. She borrows her mum's pillow! Maggie think's that's a green move. First, get the heat after the human leaves the bed. And second, lay on her fluffy head rest. Sustainability in the animal kingdom. Or the cat world. Cleo knows she doesn't have to go to work. Why not get warm & cozy? Entitlement. "I will lay here." Meow. 


Maggie has quite a few cozy spots around the house. She has cozy beds (2), her spot next to me on my bed and her crate. The bed is the spot she prefers. Right next to me. I feel the heat. All of a sudden there's a hot spot either next to me or on me. Sustainability in the dog world. "May I lay next to you?" Today is Friday. The weekend is upon us. We will be getting warm and cozy. Count on us sleeping in to make up for that 1 hour we lost last weekend. Maggie is ready. She has a fleece for every season. So what if it's almost Spring? She can sleep on her cozy from winter. We reuse. A cozy is a cozy is a cozy. Ask Cleo. She might get to cozy up to her human this weekend. We can hear Cleo's purrs now.  All warm and cozy with sustainability of the human-cat kind. Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment