Friday, March 22, 2013

MaggieMoose: Simply Friday

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these."


  Oh, lucky me. I sat in the chair at my laptop. Miss Maggie was right there. Her paw was on top of my body. Her eyes looked at me with their I love you. Melt. I rubbed her velvety ears. She loved this. Then came the cleaning off the little morning goobers from her eyes. Her no likey this so much, but she knew I like to do this. So, she stayed perfectly still. Maggie stared at me with her human like eyes. On this Friday morning we shared tender moments together. Simply wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment