Thursday, March 28, 2013

MaggieMoose: Springin' Down The Bunny Trail

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
Oh! here comes Peter Cottontail,
Hopping' down the bunny trail,
Hippity hoppity,
Happy Easter day.


  This Easter holiday as close to chocolate as I'm going to get is one of Maggie's colors of chocolate & white. Her white might as well be vanilla. It's all the sweetness love I'm going to stuff myself with on my second favorite holiday of Easter (Christmas is 1st place). I'm off sugar. This bod is getting ready for summer. Maggie's bod is getting ready for summer too. She's off all those yummy winter treats too. Dilemma. How do we celebrate the Easter holiday while everyone else is stuffing themselves with Cadbury eggs, Peeps and chocolate bunnies? Then bingo, it came to us! Maggie will get herself buffed up with a hair trim and mani/pedi. I'll get a mani/pedi too. Then Maggie is like, OK, I'll see my friends at the groomer's, but how does that tie in with yummy Easter treats? I reply color! Surprise! Maggie, you will be styling this whole Easter weekend. Look here, the bunny dropped by some early Easter treats for you. A bevy of new collars and leashes in Spring tones. They'll spiff up your wardrobe Maggie, Spring's here. Oooh Maggie thinks. She likes looking good. She'll be springing down the bunny trail...Spring! Spring! Spring!


P.S. The bunny picked these up at BigDogBoutique from Joplin, MO 
(Miss Maggie's birthplace)

No comments:

Post a Comment