Monday, April 1, 2013

MaggieMoose: Monday Monday

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Monday, Monday, so good to me;
Monday morning, it was all I hoped it would be...."


  It's Monday. Maggie and I are feeling kind of folk song-ish. After the Easter sunshine yesterday it rained all night. On Easter we had our little family get together. She got all loved up. Today it's Monday and a different story. Rainy darkness outside. Monday, Monday. After Maggie's breakfast she strolled outside to make her rounds of the property. Then she came back in and we had our little love fest. Maggie you are such a cuddle bug. I must admit she's looking kind of tired this Monday morning. I hear ya Maggie. We decided to listen to the Mamas & Papas song: Monday Monday. We 're not really sure what the song is about, but we loved having a sing-a-long and failing to harmonize as background singers. We know our limits. It's fun pretending we can sing. After our sing-a-along Maggie hit the cozy. She gave me that look of It's Monday, have a nice day at work. I'm going where I need to be. Cozy called. Oh Monday, Monday, it's all Maggie hoped it to be; full of love, food, and being outdoors-topped off with a cozy.


No comments:

Post a Comment