Friday, March 1, 2013

MaggieMoose: Sisterhood Of The Global Kind

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."


  Maggie was snoozing when I told her the news that we've received another blogging award. She opened her eyes a little bit as I shared how our friend Pepper's Paws honored us with the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Thank you so much Pepper! Holy Mackerel! We've received two awards in one week. WOOF WOOF Maggie replied as she scurried to go find her tiara. She's feeling very royal with two awards in a week. Maggie likes this award because she's a big fan of flowers which are so nicely displayed around the traveling pants. 


Of course, there are rules for this award like answering questions and passing the sisterhood baton to others. (The rules are posted below.) Maggie, in her delirious condition will answer these Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award questions.

1. Do you have Facebook or Twitter?

Omigosh, a big fat YES! WOOF WOOF, do dogs bark? 

Our Facebook page is MaggieMooseTracks. Would you please LIKE (click button) us at? http://www.facebook.com/pages/MaggieMooseTracks/152531348200369?ref=hl 

Or our friends can friend us at Mari Maggie Moosetracks found at http://www.facebook.com/marimaggie.moosetracks We have lots of cool stuff here too!

Then again, a girl's gotta TWEET! Shout out to our Twitter pals! Our Twitter handle is @maggiemoosetrks and we can be found at https://twitter.com/.

2. Your favorite pattern?

This is an easy question. The pattern on my PINK TOWEL! This is where I fall asleep next to my mum while she watches the tele, reads a book or we cuddle before the real NIGHT NIGHT when I go in my crate.

3. Do you prefer getting or giving presents?

Oh, I love getting presents! I'm obsessed with toys, but I share my toys, especially my tennis balls! I give presents too!

4. Your favorite number?

The number 2. It's always better with two! WOOF WOOF

5. Your favorite day of the week?

I'm a simple girl. Everyday is my favorite day of the week!

6. Your favorite flower?

I love all flowers. It's the girly in me, but any flower that has a pink hue tickles me PINK! 


7. What is your passion?

My passion besides twigs & tennis balls is LOVE LOVE LOVE!

8. What is your favorite color?

I'm so glad this question came up about my favorite color, because in case no one knows-it's PINK!

9. Your favorite animal?

My turtles. My two birds are cute, but my turtles are pawsome! They can do a turtle pyramid! How cool is that? 

10. Your favorite non-alcoholic drinks?

H2O baby! Gulp! Gulp! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maggie and I are very grateful to all of our world wide friends we have through our MaggieMooseTracks blog. We feel fortunate that like a garden of flowers our friendships have blossomed and will continue to blossom as our souls connect with each new bloom of happiness. We thank you. Maggie wants to give a royal bow of gratitude to our global gals & pals. WOOF WOOF

DRUM ROLL......
We pass the baton on. 
List 10 bloggers.....






oneanna65








Here are the rules for the award:
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated. I should add is you email the link you should also tell the recipients what the link is about as not to have it deleted.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end




No comments:

Post a Comment