Tuesday, March 5, 2013

MaggieMoose: I Pose, Therefore I Am

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"I am impressed with what happens when someone stays in the same place and you took the same picture over and over and it would be different, every single frame."


  Maggie's expressions to me are always soulfully touching. No matter which way she turns when I photograph her there is an vibrancy about her. She has that look of an important message in her eyes about to come forth. Twig in the mouth. Rather funny when I think about it, but when I look in Maggie's eyes it becomes a philosophical expression. 


Posing for Maggie is natural. It's who she is. Back when I look at her puppy photos I see the same serious countenance I see today. Every frame is different, but the same soulful expression comes through. Maybe she was a model in another life? Maybe she sat for the famous portrait painters of long ago? In my opinion, in between chasing tennis balls, Maggie is a dog who models for me because she takes her craft seriously. I ask myself 'who would've thunk a twig in one's mouth' is serious business? It's all in every single frame, sitting in the same place, but with a different look each time. 


Love you Maggie. Thanks for being yourself and posing.

No comments:

Post a Comment