Thursday, January 3, 2013

MaggieMoose Awards: And The Twig Goes To.....

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world."


  Maggie had a very busy 2012 holiday schedule. Her appointment book was filled to the tallest twig with friends and relatives. As her scribe, I wrote down all the names & dates of the special people who nominated MaggieMooseTracks.wordpress.com for various blogging awards. Many nominations came at the end of the year. What Christmas presents! Many WOOF WOOFs to our community of blogging pawsability believers for all nominations. I, as Maggie's scribe want to say the dog ate the homework, but I can't blame Maggie for my own foibles. On accident, I threw out the paper listing those folks I had kept to thank after our holiday company was gone. Meanwhile, January 2013 started out with another nomination: The Addictive Blog Award from Bella Remy Photography's Hoof Beats and Foot Prints.




Maggie went outside to search for the perfect twig to present as a thank-you gift to Bella Remy Photography (and symbolically to others). Once she settled on her chosen twig it was up to me to transcribe her thoughts. Where to start? My first thought was where did I place my list of gratitude? Maggie reminded me to acknowledge it and move on.... OK Maggie. Gratitude really does bestow reverence to Maggie and me. It is overwhelming to think that we started as one little twig, not yet a year ago. Branch by branch our blogging world has grown and is growing. We are filled with many transcendent moments of awe to those peers in the blogging world that reward us. Receiving awards for time spent sharing Maggie Moose's moose size pawsabilities to the world is inspirational. We hope that those bloggers whose names were on the list the dog didn't eat will forgive me for losing it. Maggie and I both so appreciate your kudos. Our heartfelt thanks to you all. We are forever changed. WOOF WOOF


No comments:

Post a Comment