Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Meet Ruby: Full Of Sugary Sweetness

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend - or a meaningful day."

Ruby & my toes

   After Maggie's vet appointment the other day, I took her home to snooze while her human sibling Julie and I went to get our nails done. Hence, flip flops in 45F degree weather. Burr. Who did we come across making us forget our cold toes, but little Ruby, a six month old English Bulldog puppy. She was tiny and very sweet like Maggie; so full of curiosity and wonder. This little darling wouldn't hold still. I was lucky to get some photos. Ruby wanted to lick & hug me. I felt like she was super glued in friendliness to me. Ah ha, MaggieMoose's sweet smell was all over me. Maybe that's who Ruby really wanted to get close to?


It was so much fun meeting sweet Ruby. A new friend on a special day of being out and about. I wanted to take Ruby home to Maggie. Who knows, maybe we'll meet again. Ruby, the sparkling & whimsical petite girl who hails from Eureka. After I got home Maggie smelled all over me and wagged her little wiggle butt. She could tell I met a new friend! JOY exploded! Any friend of mine is a friend of hers! Most meaningful....on a meaningful day of meeting our new friend Ruby.



No comments:

Post a Comment