Thursday, January 17, 2013

MaggieMoose: Sustainability Is A Warm Puppy

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Happiness is a warm puppy."


  As the cold blast our area for another day (of many) I consider myself lucky I have a MaggieMoose to keep me warm. She's an instant warmer upper. Most older places out West in CA aren't prepared for our current weather of 20's-30'sF. Somehow the cold gets inside no matter what I do. I don't like sleeping with the heater on at night either. I might change my mind. Last night was the kind of night that went burr. I thought I heard the weather person say it's warming up. It only warmed up to 30F from 29F. Surprise, I woke up and it's freezing again. In these days of sustainability and thinking green, I highly recommend a warm puppy. There are plenty of warm and fuzzy dogs in the world waiting for cuddle up homes. Although Maggie is almost two years old she's still a puppy in heart and spirit. My armor of flannel pajamas, robe, socks & slippers still required a little something more. Maggie is all about adding some extra warmth. We're about sustainability, the gift that keeps giving. Some of Maggie's byproducts are warmth, love, licks & hugs, creator of hysterical laughter and surprise. Did anyone say tennis ball? She'll chase that too! I know we've said it before, but happiness is a warm puppy or maybe a cat or bunny, etc., etc., etc. OK lapdog Maggie, let's turn the heater on.... a girl's gotta get to work.


2 comments:

  1. hey thanks for the marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you’re a great author. carry on.

    dog walker new york

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! Thanks so much. It means a lot. WOOF WOOF

    See us at sister blog site: maggiemoosetracks.wordpress.com

    TO TWITTER FOLLOW US: @maggiemoosetrks

    :) :) coming soon.... revamped website: maggiemoosetracks.com

    We forgot-we're on Facebook too! MaggieMooseTracks and friend us at " Mari Maggie Moosetracks " We LIKE all LIKES! he he

    ReplyDelete