Thursday, January 31, 2013

MaggieMoose: I Can Do Something

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do."


  Maggie and I are sending out our last minute pleading request of her followers & friends to vote for her in the Super Dog Sunday football photo contest. Maggie is #24. The vote is to bring awareness for homeless pets (and preventing euthanasia) through the Petfinder Foundation. Yes, Maggie is competitive and likes a win here or there, but she wants a win-win. It's not all about her. In her #24 photo she looks super cute in her SF 49er football scarf. Hello, 2013 Super Bowl is this weekend.... Maggie realizes she gets to watch the big game lounging in a warm & cozy fleece by my side while many pets can only dream of such comforts and happiness. Help make those pets' dreams come true. Support this seemingly silly contest that packs a big punch for animals waiting to find their forever humans. Each vote counts. Petfinder Foundation not only assists with placement of pets, but people can sponsor pets too if they're unable to adopt. There are many ways to help. Maggie says word of mouth works too. Tell a friend about Petfinder Foundation. WOOF WOOF. As we get ready for the 2013 Super Bowl in the Big Easy Maggie and I remember to not let pet homelessness take a bite out of any of their happiness. We care so, we share. Will you?


Maggie is only one, but she can do something. She's not letting what she cannot do interfere with what she can do. Won't you help? VOTE NOW. VOTE FOR MAGGIE #24. VOTING OPEN THRU SUPER BOWL FEB. 3RD. IT'S FOR HOMELESS PETS. PLEASE CLICK THE LINK: http://www.dogtipper.com/giveaways-contests/2013/01/superdogsunday-kickoff.html WOOF WOOF .... many humble thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment