Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Daily Details Of MaggieMoose Life

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life."



  It's the New Year-present tense. The holidays are history. Maggie and I are trying to figure out our new rhythm for this New Year. Some things haven't changed. Our morning ritual of sharing the love is where Maggie plops in my lap on the floor and self attaches herself to me. Snug as a bug in a rug. I stroke her velvet coat with my hands. I feel each of my strokes brings me back a hand full of her love. It's a good way to start the day. L-O-V-E. One thing that has changed is Maggie has new fleece blankets on her cozy beds. She has a Navy blue fleece for the bed by my laptop and a fleece blanket of hearts by my desk. C-O-M-F-O-R-T. We started walking more this week and eating less by smaller portions. We are thinking of our H-E-A-L-T-H. One thing that hasn't changed is the slow build up of toys by my chair (that's any chair, no matter where I sit). Yes. Toys are plural. F-U-N.



Road trips perk up our A-D-V-E-N-T-U-R-E sense. It doesn't matter to us whether it's around the corner to the local pet store or further away. Maggie likes looking out the window and seeing other dog friends out & about. In this New Year we are taking a genuine interest in the daily details of our life. H-A-P-P-I-N-E-S-S. We wouldn't want to miss out on something special!


No comments:

Post a Comment