Wednesday, January 16, 2013

MaggieMoose Meditates

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Meditation is all about the pursuit of nothingness. It's like the ultimate rest. It's better than the best sleep you've ever had. It's a quieting of the mind. It sharpens everything, especially your appreciation of your surroundings. It keeps life fresh."


  I purchased a meditation file from Trella of Access Your Answers. I believe it's good to get grounded and quiet the mind. The file was on my iPad located somewhere in cyberspace. Well, I finally tried it out the other day. Boy, Maggie and I got more than we bargained for....  At first, as I sat in my chair with both feet firmly planted on the ground Maggie laid across from me perky and curious. As the meditation file started her quizzical look said plenty like what the heck are you doing? I felt relaxed and drifted off into the land of imagination and wonder. As the meditation MP3 slowly started wrapping up there's a part where Trella says in her soothing voice now open your eyes. Oh my gosh. Although Maggie's eyes were slightly ajar, she was passed out in a deep sleep. I think Maggie agrees that meditation is the best sleep she's ever had. Thanks Trella! Now I know dogs meditate too. WOOF WOOF


2 comments:

  1. Great original post, I wish I could find more posts on this topic presented in a similar manner.

    dog walker new york

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! We're all about 'living life with moose size pawsabilities around the world'....

    Find us at sister site: maggiemoosetracks.wordpress.com
    It's read in over 82 counties (last we counted)around the world!

    Revamped website coming soon! maggiemoosetracks.com

    TWITTER: @maggiemoosetrks

    ReplyDelete