Tuesday, January 22, 2013

MaggieMoose Forever And Always: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
'Cause I'm keeping you
forever and for always
We will be together all of our days
Wanna wake up every
morning to your sweet face--always

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE!
2 years old today

doogie birthday cookie

Yum

In your arms I can still feel the way you
want me when you hold me
I can still hear the words you whispered
when you told me
I can stay right here forever in your arms

And there ain't no way--
I'm lettin' you go now
And there ain't no way--
and there ain't no how
I'll never see that day....



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi there!

      Thank you so much for your nice comment! :) :)

      Please see our sister blog site & see our awards there:

      maggiemoosetracks.wordpress.com

      It's read in over 82 countries around the world.Soon, our webpage maggiemoosetracks.com will be revamped! WOOF WOOF

      Delete