Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Homespun Cuteness

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"I believe that love and laughter can only happen when one person takes the time to think about what would cause the other person to feel good."


  Sometimes I want to look at cute puppies filled with pawsabilities like my Maggie. It always brings a smile to my face looking at puppies, kitties, or babies. These puppies were born on May 9th. I have a friend born on this day. He's a great guy who's mom usually celebrated his birthday around Mother's Day each year. My friend Ray was a ton of fun. We lost track of each other over the years, but the memories remain. He always brought a smile to my face with his funny antics. It's ironic across the miles that my dog's breeder Sharon took these photos of her puppies in front of a tree. I took photos of Maggie in front of a tree on the same day, without knowing Sharon (Maggie's breeder) took these puppy photos in the same way.... Hum....



 Maggie's hair blowing in the wind with the sun on her face.... it's all about the loving pawsabilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment