Friday, June 15, 2012

Handful of Chocolate Love


  Hershey is a chocolate kiss of a English Springer Spaniel pup waiting to go to a good home. Today Hershey is 8 weeks and 4 days old. I received my bundle of love Maggie from his breeder Sharon. When I looked in  Maggie's eyes for the first time I saw something very extraordinary about her. I feel the same way about this special pup. In his eyes I see incredible pawsabilities of devoted love with lots chocolaty kisses, a great intellect, and a keen nose for sensing things out. Like stated in the movie Forrest Gump "My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." 

  In the racehorse Seabiscuit, at first glance this horse was without potential in the horse racing world. While I have no idea if Hershey will win any fantastic awards as Seabiscuit went on to do, I do believe Hershey will be the number one prize in some lucky person's life. Call it a hunch, an intuition, or just a feeling, this little boy Hershey has huge potential. I trusted my gut when I saw Maggie's photo. I trust my gut looking at Hershey's too.
  Maggie as a little pup.
Hershey   
  English Springer Spaniel dogs have the eyes most like a human's. One look in Hershey's eyes touches my soul. His eyes speaks volumes of love, inspiration, joy, and faithful companionship. Now that I have had my Maggie for ~6 months I can say to myself that I was right listening to my gut in choosing her. She has surpassed my expectations. Hershey will do the same with a huge dose of chocolate love included!


  Like a box of chocolates without a label you don't know what you're going to get. No guarantees, but that's the excitement of surprise when you take that first bite and its yummy goodness fills your mouth. Hershey pup will fill someone's face with lots of chocolaty kisses, faithful companionship, and joy! I am so glad I chose my Maggie. She's a ton of loving fun. Today Maggie sends her licks for Hershey's placement in a wonderful home with many pawsabilities for both Hershey and his new owner.
Maggie (~9 months) at the crossing light waiting for the green GO....
  

No comments:

Post a Comment