Sunday, June 24, 2012

Comet Flying Without A Parachute

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"I don't need a parachute

Baby, if I've got you

Baby, if I've got you

I don't need a parachute

You're gonna catch me
You're gonna catch if I fall
Down, down, down"

Comet in Blake's arms 
(pre-grooming)

 Yesterday while I was dropping Maggie off at the groomer's I met a beautiful Maltese named Comet. He was the same size & looks as my former Maltese dog Scotty. It reminded me of when I'd drop Scotty off at the groomer's. He'd shake and shiver like Comet with nervousness pre-grooming. Afterwards, Scotty walked out like he was 10 ft tall. He'd be bursting with how striking he looked and felt. Seeing Comet brought back memories of how much my little Maltese dog saw me through in life. We went through some milestones while raising my girls. We had many fun times, sad times, and a lot of love oozed out of my 9 lb silky soft bundle of love. I didn't need a parachute when I had my dog Scotty. He somehow catch me when I'd fall. When Comet falls into Blake's arms, I imagine no parachute needed and vice versa.

Comet the Maltese and Blake
(pre-grooming)  
PLAY: Parachute by Cheryl Cole



No comments:

Post a Comment