Saturday, June 16, 2012

Moose You Don't Know You're Beautiful

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You don't know
Oh Oh
You don't know you're beautiful"

Beautiful Maggie

  I hear lots of comments from passersbys on our walks like ".... she's such a beautiful dog! I like those kind of dogs...." Maggie doesn't know she's beautiful. She doesn't stare in the mirror admiring her beautiful ears or shiny coat, or cute wiggle butt. She just is MaggieMoose. And that's what makes her beautiful to me! She just wants to give a lick, cuddle up or maybe throw a tennis ball my way. 
Maggie You Light Up My Life
PLAY: What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction

No comments:

Post a Comment