Friday, June 29, 2012

Life Is A MaggieMoose Magnificent Moment

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"I wish that all of nature's magnificence, the emotion of the land, the living energy of place could be photographed."
bloom in front of fish taco eatery

  When Maggie and I walked this morning I reflected on the "magnificence of life". The other day I was going with a dear friend to get our Tuesday night fish taco specials. In front of this strip mall eatery was the most magnificent plant with incredible blooms. It beckoned me like a bright star on a dark night. Today our red robin friend saw us walking again. It's a daily ritual. We say hello to all of nature's creatures. Did this red robin fly away from my bird dog Maggie? No. The bird came closer as we said hello to it. It decided to perch closer on a tree limb so, we could see it better. The bird stayed on the limb just looking at us. We looked back and smiled. WOW. What a magnificent moment. Like Annie Leibovitz says...I wish all of nature's magnificence could be photographed. Maggie agrees. She willingly sits while I take her photos as her soulful eyes peer into mine. 
our red robin friend

1 comment: