Sunday, June 10, 2012

MaggieMoose: A Marilyn Monroe Beauty

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"A person however learned and qualified in his life's work in whom gratitude is absent, is devoid of that beauty of character which makes personality fragrant."

Maggie 7 weeks

  I am so grateful to have my sweet girl MaggieMoose. Sometimes in gratitude I stop and gaze at her puppy photos. I reflect back on the impact my Marilyn Monroe beauty marked girl has had on my life. This Sunday morning the moose is tuckered out after last night's festivities of tacos & twigs. She lays on her favorite towel (albeit a beat up towel) trying to get some zzzzzzzzz's. My heart skips some beats in appreciation she's here with me on this beautiful Sunday morning. The sun shines on her coat and around her. I can smell the sweet fragrance of her personality that captured my heart last year in her pretty on pink photo. The Marilyn Monroe beauty mark and her soulful eyes sold me. Thanks again Sharon (Maggie's breeder) for my beautiful English Springer Spaniel girl! I have the greatest treasure of love sitting pretty on pink or laying down on a ragged towel trying to get some sleep. 
Zzzzzzzzzzzz's please....

No comments:

Post a Comment