Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bathtime with Baby MaggieMoose

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Everything is a miracle. It is a miracle that one does not dissolve in one's bath like a lump of sugar."


Maggie pupppy (left)

  I found my Kodak flip camera hidden away in the closet. I had forgotten about it this past year. What I recovered from this camera was some old videos of Maggie. They were of her first days here. Erroneously some of her first videos were erased in the process of learning how to operate this small video camera. The film of Maggie is shaky, off track, and amateurish. The treasure amongst all of the shaky videos is the cutest little 12 week old puppy Maggie. The first day she was home I bathed her after her flight here. I'm corny, she's cute, and our place is a mess. Newsworthy for MaggieMooseTracks is she's gone YouTubeShe can be found at her YouTube channel called MaggieMooseTracks. I have posted 3 videos. I will start filming Maggie again and posting on YouTube. Like sugar melting in water, this sweetie pie is so adorable and lovable right out of the gate. Bath time with Maggie is kisses, kisses and more kisses. She's the little big miracle in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment