Saturday, September 8, 2012

Toast with Squeak. This Early?

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"If people were meant to pop out of bed, we'd all sleep in toasters."

Maggie this morning

  Up late last night and up early this morning. I popped out of bed like I slept in a toaster. I'm TOAST! I turned to look back at Maggie who clung to the floor looking kind of sleepy. Unusual for her to cling to the ground. No matter how sleep deprived she might be, she acts like she got her full 14 dog hours. In a flash I turned around again and there was her head under the bed. Ok, "the look" wasn't one of I'm tired, but something is under the bed. My first guess was it's a ball. I was so right. I looked. I retrieved. She wanted her red squeaky ball. Of course it's the red squeaky ball since I'm running short on sleep. SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK. Yikes! OK, I'll throw the ball! I need another cup of coffee or Maggie give me some of what you have....without the squeak. 
Happy Saturday!
red squeaky ball

No comments:

Post a Comment