Wednesday, September 5, 2012

And There We Are

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"And remember, no matter where you go, there you are."

Maggie
  In the wine country this past weekend I took photos of the different rooms in the Sunset Idea House 2012. All of a sudden I realized I was in one of the photos. My reflection was captured as I talked to my friend. It's like looking at Maggie's reflection in her photos. I show her the photos I've taken "see, there you are". She winks at me. Yes, she really does wink. She knows it's her reflection. Duh? Then other times Maggie gives me that look on her face of  "really, you are taking another photo of me?" More photos taken; click, click, click. And there we are Maggie, no matter where we go. 
"Woof Woof" she replied.

me

No comments:

Post a Comment