Thursday, September 13, 2012

She's Got The Cute Factor

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Cute is when your personality shines through your looks. Like, when you see someone's personality in the way they walk and you just feel like hugging them every time you see them."

Maggie & the cute factor

  Maggie was laying in front of my chair waiting for me while I poked around in my room. I looked at her and thought to myself she is so cute. She's got the cute factor. Her personality shines through her long body with her white freckled paws. The pink blush around her nose is the cutest. I went over to this bundle of cuteness on the floor and we shared some hugging. While I rubbed her velvety chocolate coat my happiness factor increased. Maggie is like a cute baby, or a cute puppy. I feel like I just want to squeeze 'em with love and feel their cuteness. I'm all smiles. It's a great way to start the day!
Maggie's cute pinkness

No comments:

Post a Comment