Friday, September 14, 2012

MaggieMoose's Friday Meditation

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Sleep is the best meditation."
Maggie meditating

  Maggie and I decided to do some meditating this morning-we slept in. A whole 2 hours! At first I had a feeling of being behind the curve ball. Maggie could care less. First on her mind was getting the "walk". Off we went into the cool fog. Walking without coffee in the morning was a total out of body experience for me. Is this what meditating is all about? An out of body experience? If it is we highly recommend it. Say goodbye to worries and step into another realm of bliss. Maggie liked her bliss so much she went back to meditating. That is until I took her photo and woke her up. Oops. Maggie half asleep shrugged, closed her eyes and off she went into her nirvana. I think I hear her chanting. OM OM OM....

Maggie's round two of meditation! 



No comments:

Post a Comment