Monday, September 24, 2012

MaggieMoose: There's Pumpkins Aplenty!

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"There is no blue without yellow and without orange."


  Down the road there's an organic pumpkin patch. The color orange was so bright it caught my eye from the road. I pulled over and took some photos. I wondered what Maggie might think of these giant balls of orange. She likes her yellow tennis balls. The color orange might be quite popular. I think Vincent Van Gogh was right-there's no blue without yellow and without orange. I needed a MaggieMoose to make my pumpkin patch stop complete. I imagined Maggie sniffing from pumpkin to pumpkin trying to choose the best one. Her wiggle bottom going full throttle with joy. I think this weekend we're taking a field trip to the pumpkin patch. Oh pumpkin, oh pumpkin, which one will it be, amongst the orange pumpkins aplenty?


No comments:

Post a Comment