Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Maggie's Play Date With Herself

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it."
Am I interrupting Maggie's privacy?

  I think the best gift I gave Maggie was teaching her how to play by herself. She fully embraced my teachings. Her toys are proof of her proficiency as they are littered all over the floor. Today's rough count of rope toys: 3 different ones are on ground. 1 rope is in her mouth. Elk antlers: 2 are on the ground. 1 Nylabone is behind my chair.

I've already thrown the tennis ball before the rope toys came out. Geez, I spoke too soon. Maggie now wants to play together. She has brought me the red squeaky ball! It's too early Maggie! SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK! Ok, a few tosses of the ball and Maggie is happy. After the squeaky ball toss she brought her toys out by her buddies the turtles Timmy & Tui. They'll give her some privacy as they look down at her from their tank. She's safe to play by herself. The turtles don't have an iPhone to bug her with photo opportunities. Maggie agrees that life is a game-play it!

No comments:

Post a Comment