Sunday, September 2, 2012

Everywhere I Go It's A MaggieMoose Moment

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
“We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.”

moose on the wall  

  Yesterday I went up with a friend to Northern CA's wine country to tour the "Breezehouse" on display. It's located in Healdsburg, CA. Maggie spent the day with her human sibling for some fun. It seems every time I go somewhere without Maggie I see a reminder of her. I entered the living room of the "Breezehouse". What was on the wall but a giant wooden moose head. Maggie-you're with me! I laughed inside. It appears I take my MaggieMoose everywhere. When I went to Utah this summer there was a giant lifelike metal sculpture of a moose in my hotel lobby. I saw a moose in New Orleans. Now there's a moose in the wine country. It just proves no matter where I go Maggie and I are connected.  Yes, it's good we take a little of each other everywhere we go. Meanwhile, back home Maggie was up to her own moosey antics when she got herself caught in between the two couches and the end table. It was moosementous moment when I realized Maggie really is part moose! No twigs about it.
MaggieMoose

No comments:

Post a Comment