Sunday, September 23, 2012

Love By The Bookcase

Maggie's thought for the day:
"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."

Maggie just chillin'

  It's early morning. Maggie is chilling by the bookcase while I make the morning coffee. That's what I love about Maggie. No matter what I throw her way she remains calm, cool and collected. Her aura radiates joy. Our place has gone through some facelifts lately. We are de-cluttering, getting some new things all while lightening our load. Lots of changes. Some of our routines remain constant such as ball tossing, daily walks, and Maggie always begging for rawhide chips. Our friendship is the glue that cements our laughter and sharing of pleasures. I'm lucky. Maggie is such a mellow and happy girl. Each morning I face the day my heart is refreshed with Maggie at my side. As for my hand, it's full of slobber from throwing her tennis ball. Not a bad trade-off. Tennis ball love for Maggie love.
tennis ball love

No comments:

Post a Comment