Thursday, August 9, 2012

MaggieMoose Bliss in the Great Outdoors

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Another thing I like to do is sit back and take in nature. To look at the birds, listen to their singing, go hiking, camping and jogging and running, walking along the beach, playing games and sometimes being alone with the great outdoors. It's very special to me."

Maggie 8/8/12

  Maggie and I can have fun anywhere, but when we are outdoors together we seem to find the most joy. Oops, Maggie reminds me of playing "throw the tennis ball" a million times. It is on the top of the list too. As I was saying.... Our walks are somewhere between leisurely and power walking. We might even sprint a bit now and then. When the red tailed hawk flies ten feet above us in hot pursuit of its prey- that's magic. We then bow down and feel very privileged to Mother Nature. The red tailed hawk knows us. We see him or her just about everyday on our walks. He keeps his distance. Maggie and I are planning our next play adventure. We're going to the beach. The car is ready for the sand. Maggie is ready too. Proof is that as I write this Maggie comes running up with her play beach towel and lays down at my feet. Maggie is this a hint? Yes, the great outdoors is very special to us. We like those moments of feeling the MaggieMoose bliss in the fresh air.

Maggie and play towel

Oh, oh, I wonder if she'll want to bring all those beachy driftwood twigs home? 





No comments:

Post a Comment