Saturday, August 25, 2012

Caught In The Act

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"You can observe a lot by just watching."

Maggie's turtle watching position

  The other week I wrote about how Maggie early in the morning likes to go lay on her favorite towel and watch our turtles. Today while I was waiting for the laptop to boot up I was watching Maggie from my chair. I decided to go see what was happening in the Maggie corner of the world. To my surprise the turtles Tui & Timmy were watching her! They had come over from the opposite side of the tank to check her out. My next funny realization was that I was watching all of them! Full circle here. Who's watching who? We all observed a lot from just simply watching each other. Caught in the act!
Tui & Timmy watching Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment