Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Vacation Time with Laughter Across The Miles

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
Laughter is an instant vacation."

Maggie's green gator

  Today I head out to New Orleans. Maggie will be on her own "doggy" vacation with some animal buddies coming over. A Golden Retriever and a Yorkie mix. They're coming to play and go do fun things with Maggie while I'm gone. Maggie tells me she'll be unavailable by email, but I'll be checking in. I will be posting some fun stuff from the New Orleans, LA area. French Quarter first stop. Honey Island Swamp won't be missed either. I'll be traveling with my college graduate daughter. I haven't spent much time with her these past 4 years while she was away back East. It is going to be great to have the special time together. I know Maggie is in great hands when I leave. She and I will be laughing across the miles. We know how to vacation even if apart. While I'm gone I'll be doing some "gator" research for the MaggieMooseTracks' children's book series. Maggie likes that. She loves her gators & loves to share her adventures. See ya soon MaggieMoose!

Woof Woof says MaggieMoose! 

No comments:

Post a Comment