Friday, August 10, 2012

We'll Have It With Sunshine

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."

Maggie's toys she so neatly arranged behind me

  As I typed on my laptop I took a break to go refresh my coffee. I looked down and pawsed. I saw two elk antlers, one plastic football, one big Nylabone, a rope toy shaped like a dog, Toy Story's Woody & Buzz Lightyear's face on a bouncing ball, and one industrial strength frisbee. No Maggie. I pondered life without Maggie. It is a concept for me akin to a day without sunshine. Night. Being my reflective self I had to capture the moment by photographing Maggie's toys. No sooner had I taken one photo shot when I turned and got a MaggieMoose surprise. She had put herself smack dab in the middle of her toys. Almost as if saying to me "mine". Yes, life with Maggie is full of sunshine. Art Linkletter use to have a TV show called "Kids Say The Darndest Things". In our home Maggie does the darndest things! It is always a day full of sunshine around here. Everyone should have a MaggieMoose loose in their house....no frowns possible.
My toys.


No comments:

Post a Comment