Sunday, August 12, 2012

Simple Sunday Slumber

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is a nobler art of leaving things undone. The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of nonessentials."

Maggie freckle paws

  On my bed I have big fleeces in green or pink colors for Maggie to lay on. It's for her and I to relax and snuggle up. She sprawls across my legs and slowly drifts off into slumber land. Maggie sleeps in her crate, but on Sunday mornings Maggie likes to catch some zzzzzzzz's with me after her brisk walk. I can read or surf on the iPad or watch a special TV show. Maggie's body starts to mold to mine the more she relaxes. Sometimes we need to leave things be and let them be undone. We like it this way. Letting the world go by while we savor each moment together having our Sunday slumber. Whether Maggie's a dog, a moose or both, she is this girl's best friend.

Maggie snuggled up on me not wanting to move




No comments:

Post a Comment