Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Thousands of Candles of Happiness

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."

Maggie

  For me, Maggie is the single candle that lights the flame of many more candles of happiness. As Maggie shares her joy for life with myself and others, others' lives touch others who continue the joy and happiness. I am blessed Maggie's flame burns brightly in my heart & soul. I am happy to share her lighted candle...her little MaggieMoose torch brings such joy to the lives of those she passes by. A hug from her, a lick of a doggy kiss, a twig or two and a silly antic is all it takes for me to smile when she's around. Namaste Maggie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment