Monday, July 30, 2012

Giving Thanks for Unknown Blessings At 9,700 feet

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"A forest of these trees is a spectacle too much for one man to see."

Utah Wasatch Mountain Range (private property)

  Memories of Utah still tug at me. It was a week ago today I was there. I'm remembering the mountains I traveled through that held so much diversity in their topography. It was a gift to see all that I did. Much too much for one person and moose dog to keep to themselves. Maggie and I look at the photos and they all have that WOW factor. Her tongue hangs out with disbelief how spectacular they are. Maggie sees a lot of sniffing and twig potential, but domestic animals aren't allowed there. Maggie's confused why she can't go hiking in the Wasatch mountains since she's part moose. I explain and we continue to look at the photos. Every photographic look has a special unknown blessing in it. The tipi in the middle of nowhere alongside the forest line, the Mule deer I saw leaping through the forest, or the three in one tree from 9,700 feet elevation. The forest of trees was much to much for Maggie and me to keep to ourselves. We like to share and give thanks for unknown blessings.
Wasatch Mountain's National Forest three in one tree (s)

No comments:

Post a Comment