Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday's Change Begins With A Red Ball

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves."

Maggie's new red ball

  The other day I branched out and bought Maggie a new ball. This red ball squeaks too. I wasn't quite sure how she might like it after her long association and love for tennis balls. I was surprised. She eagerly embraced the change. She loves her new red ball. Yes, the tennis balls still get the majority of her teeth. It's an 80% to 20% of ball play time. While drinking coffee and checking email Maggie brought me her new ball. Wet and slobbery just like she likes it. I threw the ball down the hall. I reflected that today I'm going out of town without Maggie. I will miss my girl. While I'm gone Maggie will be living it up with her human sibling going swimming and other fun things. I am reminded that I need to take a clue from Maggie. The moose knows best.  So, when I fly out of town, I'll remember to do like Maggie does and embrace  change with vigor. Missing you girl.....

Maggie holds on to her ball


No comments:

Post a Comment