Friday, July 13, 2012

Playful Pawsabilities

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Play energizes us and enlivens us. It eases our burdens. It renews our natural sense of optimism and opens us up to new possibilities."

Maggie after her playful swim 

  Maggie loves a good play time. If she's not playing she's sleeping. When her tongue is hanging out after playtime I see her smiling back at me with a twinkle in her eyes. She winks at me. I wink back. We think any day is a good day to play in the hot summer time. Maggie likes to run through the sprinklers. She tries to drink the water drops. John, a friend of ours sent us a fun video of a baby moose in the sprinkler. Maggie and I watched it together. She got excited. She wanted to play too. We smiled and felt energized. What burdens? It's all about playful pawsabilities....


Let's go Maggie and play in the sprinklers!

No comments:

Post a Comment