Monday, July 2, 2012

Kindness Times Three

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love."

Yes, I'm confidently profound, kind & loving!

  Maggie follows me. I follow Maggie. Kindness finds kindness. Kindness follows kindness. Maggie and I find kindness to be such a wonderful word and expression of oneself towards another. Maggie's velvety head plops on my lap while her soulful eyes lock onto mine. I feel her kindness radiating towards me. I think of her profound thoughts without her speaking. When I pet her lush velvety body I feel her love. She feels my love back. I see Maggie's confident stride when she walks. I know her confidence came from her puppy roots of loving kindness back in Missouri. Kindness times three is a circle of giving that keeps giving. I wink at Maggie. Maggie winks back. Kindness has an unexpected magic. We don't have to be a magician to experience it. We show up, share some kindness and poof! That magically feeling is all around. 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment