Saturday, July 21, 2012

There's No Place Like Home When It's Everywhere

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
“If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with.”

Utah Moose or Maggie's shadow?

  It seems that no matter how far I go from home, home never leaves me. Smack dab in the center of my hotel lobby in Utah is a moose. I just left MaggieMoose at home. Here I arrive in Utah and a moose is looking at me! Yes Maggie, I haven't forgotten you. Yes Maggie, I miss you too. There are wonderful people here in Utah. Beautiful hotel. Divine classical music was playing in my hotel room when I arrived back in my room. How did they know it's my favorite music...and the mountains surrounding this far city are magnificent. This morning is my first cup of coffee without my MaggieMoose and tennis ball.... Fortunately for me, there's no place like home when it's everywhere. I'm off to the conference. I think back home Maggie has a swim date?
mountains of Utah view 1
mountains of Utah view 2

No comments:

Post a Comment