Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Reunited Woof Woof and It Feels So Good

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"All the happiness you ever find lies in you."

Maggie & I reunited
Maggie gives a lick lick kiss on my cheek

  Yesterday when I arrived home from my trip Maggie was over the moon. She was as excited as I was. Her happiness and my happiness was bubbling over. We had a great time on our walk while we got our wiggles & giggles out from seeing each other. The song that came to my mind as we were walking was the Reunited by Peaches & Herb. The lyric that kept playing in my mind was "reunited and it feels so good". Maggie and I had a fun afternoon topped off by a ride to IN-N-OUT BURGER with Maggie's human sibling joining in on the fun. In the evening Maggie was planted on my legs glued to me like superglue. We both had a great time while we were apart, but there's nothing like being reunited. Woof Woof, it feels so good!
Maggie staring into my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment