Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Royal Moment On Purple Petals Majesty

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can."  

purple petals majesty

  Maggie is easy going. I like that about her. If I want her to run she runs. If I want her to walk she walks. If I want her to pose she poses. Here's the catch. She poses the way she wants to pose. Somehow she always looks like so much more than she she looked at first glance. When I reflect on Maggie's photos I catch that something extra about her. People are like that too. My moose girl casually goes albout her day. She wakes up. She sandwiches her day with all kinds of wonders. Just like a good in between filling of purple petals majesty. She's an elegant, royal girl to me. When she goes to sleep I might see her running with her moose size paws or peacefully laying in a MaggieMoose slumber. My special girl occupies herself the best she can and fills my heart with memories of royalty.

Maggie on a bed of purple petals majesty looking very royal

No comments:

Post a Comment