Saturday, November 3, 2012

One Leaf, Two Leaf, Three Leaf, Twig!

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"Nature will bear the closest inspection. She invites us to lay our eye level with her smallest leaf, and take an insect view of its plain."

Where's the twig?

  People that know Maggie knows she loves a good twig or two. It's a perfect delicacy for a moose kind of girl. For me, trying to find the twig in the a carpet of leaves is like asking me to find Waldo in a kid's book. Not for Maggie, she takes an insect view of the leaves and BOOM-there's the twig! I find that in the autumn landscape sometimes things just kind of blend together. That's when I need to remind myself to be like Maggie, pretend I'm a macro lens and look closer. There is so much to see upon closer inspection. Maggie, thanks for the tip!

brown moths on a bench's edge



No comments:

Post a Comment