Monday, November 5, 2012

Hearts On Her Paws

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog."

Maggie's paw full of heart

  Maggie's paw pads are very heart shaped. No wonder she's full of love, she walks around with not one heart on her sleeve, but more! Her most affectionate time is right after she laps up a big bowl of water. She gravitates towards me and wants to lick me, kiss me, or come cuddle with me (or other loved ones). Wet, wet, and wet is what I get. Somehow the water just clings to her mouth. Maybe she has secret pockets to store it in like a squirrel? Water dries so, no worries. I just grab a towel if I'm really wet. I think that the most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Summertime is another story, then it's full body wetness. All that much more love to receive from her. I love you Maggie. She winks back. I know she loves me too. My clothes are all wet!


No comments:

Post a Comment