Friday, November 9, 2012

One Too Many Leaves Made Easier

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed."

Thanks Maggie!

  There are so many sayings around like "what goes around comes around" and so forth. I do believe the adage if one helps another they in turn succeed. Maggie agrees with me. Our tree lined yard was leaf blown after a blustery day. Maggie went outside and pitched in to help me get rid of the leaves. Her cuteness melted my heart and brought a smile to my soul. I count my blessings everyday by having such a sweet girl in her. Maggie is living proof one too many leaves are made easier one leaf at a time thanks to her generosity. 


Helper Maggie in a yard full of autumn leaves.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment