Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sunrise And Sunset Philosophy

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"There's never one sunrise the same or one sunset the same."

sunrise

  Maggie persistently starred at me as if wondering what are we doing now? I told her I just don't know my next minute's move, because there's always the "have to do's" and in between there's the "it depends". I explain to her each sunrise and sunset are different and other things are too. Maggie looks at me as if she's thinking I'm living in the moment and time's a wasting. Patience Maggie. All will be unveiled in good time. WOOF. It doesn't go over well with Maggie. I decide ACTION is the best course. Maggie's not up for my sunrise and sunset philosophy. As I reflect back, I had a challenging time with my Philosophy course too. Maggie, let's take a walk. Now this is something she can relate to! Going outdoors and checking out the sunrise in paw-son is Maggie's kind of philosophy!

No comments:

Post a Comment