Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Freckle Face

Maggie's pawsability thought for the day:
"A girl without freckles is like a night without stars."

freckle face Maggie

  I love Maggie's freckles. They are so endearing to me. She has a pink coloring around her face as if she's wearing makeup. Lipstick? Blush? When Maggie snuggles really close I get lost counting her freckles. Maybe it's like trying to count the stars? I think Maggie likes her freckles too. They give her that special edge in her individuality. Maggie likes being different and special. Today's Friday. As I look back on the week that has passed too fast I count my blessings one freckle at a time. I shall call today Friday freckle face day as I celebrate my freckle face girl! Count Basie couldn't have played it better than his jazzy little tune; Freckle Face. Maggie likes it. It gives her wiggle butt some swag. Yes Maggie, a girl without freckles is like a night without stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment